lørdag, desember 13

My Child

Dette fikk jeg på døra mi i dag, sammen med et herlig kort og et fantastisk fint julehjerte. Det varmet hjertet mitt så sykt!

My Child

My child, my precious child
You are honored in my sight
I gave my one and only son
For you

From heaven I look down
And I see all mankind.
You are special in my eyes
My child

So do not fear my child
Cause I am your God
I will strenghten you and keep you
so do not worry, my child.

For I know the plans
that I have for you.
Plans to prosper you and not
To harm

I know what life can bring
But I'll be by your side
Cast all you anxiety
On me

I am loving you
with an everlasting love
And I care for you '
My child

So give your life to me,
And I surely will be
by your side to guide you through
And not abound you,
My child.

2 kommentarer:

Mari sa...

åh, så koselig! eg saknar deg, silje...

katrine sa...

Hvorfor får aldri jeg noe på døra mi??
God jul Silje!
Kos deg masse, det fortjener du!!